WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a global market leader in pressure, temperature, force, level and flow measurement technology. As an internationally positioned family business with an annual turnover of 1 billion euros, we defend our leading position in the world market. Our success is assured by more than 10,200 highly qualified and motivated employees worldwide.
- Design and coordinate all sales related development activities in close cooperation with marketing and sales
- Promote and establish eLearning as a standard within a blended learning concept by using the WIKA LMS
- Setting up and leading annual training & qualification plan for all sales related staff in close cooperation with all involved departments
- Implementation of a certification process and a KPI-driven process to evaluate learning
- Definition and management of corporate guidelines for the use of learning tools and reports
- Guide WIKA training specialist and foster a learning network to build an efficient and sustainable training infrastructure and culture
- Bachelor's degree required
- Several years’ experience in sales training management, learning & development, sales, or sales operations in a corporate environment
- Preferably experience in setting up LMS, particularly eLearning
- Knowledge of measurement instrumentation and technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced Spanish skills are a plus
As a company who is active worldwide, we serve customers from many different industries. For you this means: Daily variation, freedom to work independently and a multitude of opportunities to develop. Your services will be rewarded by us with an attractive remuneration system, including fringe benefits.
Herr Sven Franke
+49 9372 132-9015